Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Camp War Pony Day Five: November Fourth.


It’s been a busy couple days. Trying to finish cleaning up my old place, trying to get the War Pony dialed in, training, and working long bar shifts. Last night I finally got a good nights sleep. It felt great, waking up to warm sun and a dusting of new snow. But the shit is supposed to hit the fan now, with up to 10” of snow and temps dropping 20-30 degrees in the next 72 hours. But I’m ready. My positivity and excitement about this adventure is starting to rub off on people. I’m less timid in explaining what I’m doing. Once people know it’s a choice and not just a product of a mistake, they get behind me and are excited to hear what I’m learning. And that’s what this is really all about. What does this little adventure reveal about me to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment